Pants
My mom bought Brooklen a new pair of Gap jeans for Christmas. Although they were the right size, they ran big, and probably won't fit him until next year. Brooklen was so excited to have new pants (you would think that he NEVER gets new clothes . . . haha), however, and put them on the other day. After Rob saw how large they were on Brooklen, he sat him down and tried to explain that they were too big for him to wear this winter. He tried to be thorough in his explanantion, explaining that they would fall off in the middle of a store and everyone would see his underwear, or that he might trip over them outside and get hurt. After spending a few minutes explaining to Brooklen why he should change his pants, B just paused and looked at Rob for a bit.
"I NEED A BELT!," he finally replied. He ran to get a belt, and that was the end of that. He is just too smart for his own good.

4 comments:
This is hilarious. All your photos are beautiful!
This is so cute! I'm glad he likes the jeans. Just wait until he is a teenager!
You've got to love it when your kids have their own mind, show you how smart they are and how quick they can be. Now I just want to know if he got to wear his new pants once he got the belt?
Love his big boy undies. I can't wait until Ryder can wear those. I just think they are so cute.
Post a Comment