Friday, December 4, 2009

H

yellowh

So, despite the spit bubbles and the gaping dress, I think this little peanut is pretty much perfect. At 5 months, she is still just barely 12 pounds, but she is tougher than any other chick that I know! Trust me, that is what happens when you have a rambunctious 2 year old brother. Yesterday, I looked over and saw Brooklen "riding" Hurley. Hurley wasn't even phased by the event. When I asked Brooklen what he was doing, he said, "I want to ride a horse,mom."

Hmmm . . . I think it's time to go see Grandpa again.

3 comments:

Unknown December 4, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

The horse is saddled whenever Brooklen is ready

My family Begins December 7, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

She's teeny tiny. Lauren outweighs her buy 2lbs and she's a month younger. I better put my baby on a diet.

Mark and Gretchen December 7, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

She has the most adorable "slobber" I have ever seen!
Aunt G.