Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gratitude

friends2

Though I am thankful for so many things, these kiddos and my husband top my gratitude list. I'm not sure what I would do without them; they definately make life wonderful and exciting.

Lately, it has been so fun to watch my two kids interact with each other. Brooklen definately loves his little sister, but this past month we have run into a small problem. Hurley. is. crawling. And, as she has gotten more and more efficient about moving around the last four weeks, she can now get into her brother's stuff. Coloring pages, check. Blocks, check. Games, check, check. Brooklen is not quite sure if he is fond of her new skill. And since he likes to let Hurley know how he feels about her ability to ruin his things, these moments . . .

friends7

are even more sacred than they used to be.

1 comments:

Mom November 28, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Can you put a video of her crawling on your blog?