Haircuts and Spring
I finally broke down and took Brooklen to get his hair cut. The result . . . an unhappy mother. I am officially announcing that I am ATTACHED to having a little boy with long hair. Although Rob has been asking me to take him to get a haircut for a couple of months now, I don't think he was completely pleased either. Mark my words . . . we are taking a break from haircuts for awhile. Regardless, Brooklen still looks handsome and he appreciated the extra attention and the lollipops that he scored! (The best part of this whole ordeal is that the day I got his hair cut, I drove to two different hair cutting places, got out of the car, walked in, and walked out because I was too chicken to let the people working there touch my baby's hair; I know. I am a freak!).
In other news, it is officially spring here. While we still have to live with April showers (something I am still not used to; AZ NEVER gets enough rain), we are enjoying the cool weather and being able to play outside.

11 comments:
I think it looks cute! By the way, it was nice to actually see you in a picture in your last post!
His hair looks great! Hopefully when you have your girl, Brooklen's hair won't mean as much to you!!
I like it.
Saucy.
He looks so handsome! I dig it!
Don't you hate the spring rain! I swear it rains every other day here and I am not a big fan of it... The haircut looks pretty good though.
I think he's hair looks fantastic! He will always be a handsome boy! And your pictures are a photo shoot everytime!
I think he looks so grown=up. He is such a little stud!
I love his hair! Looks awesome on him. He is a stud.
His hair is wonderful. It is still a little long. My boy always has the missionary hair.
He is handsome no matter what length his hair is..
GAP
Post a Comment