Monday, May 4, 2009

Fishing Derby

bwfish

This weekend Canton had a fishing derby at the local park. We paid five dollars and were able to fish in a pond that had been filled with wonderful trout. While Brooklen was not entirely fond of fishing (he had more fun looking out for dogs), Rob and I enjoyed catching some fresh fish for dinner. My claim to fame for the weekend was that I caught more fish than Rob!

8 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography May 4, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

That picture is hilarious!

Zack Family May 4, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

That doesnt even look like you in this picture?? Your hair is getting long.

ivyk May 4, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

it's about dang time i saw a picture of you on here hottie.

Mom May 4, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

I'm so excited to see a picture of you! Is Brooklen trying to eat the fish??

lauren May 5, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

you look A-MAZING!

Miss you!

My family Begins May 7, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Cute picture! You look so good.

Kristin Coppee May 7, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

Nice work. Go Adrienne. You look fabulous, by the way. How come no belly pics? Come on! Quit holding out on us!

The Sanders Family May 11, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

So if you'r fishing like Robert usedto, I guess that means Robert is starting to fish like his dad. Haha.