Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sledding

IMG_6984-1

IMG_6992-1

IMG_6987

This was Brooklen's first time sledding. Though it was bitter cold outside (I wanted to cry the whole time), he loved the thrill of sliding down a hill! I got the best seat in the house at the bottom of the hill and enjoyed watching some good father-son bonding.

3 comments:

Mackenzie January 15, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

I know the feeling. There were times in Rexburg and Flagstaff that I seriously thought I was going to die from the cold. One time we had a class outside in like 10 degree weather. I was ready to cry. By the way, you did a great job editing the pics!

Angie January 16, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

These pictures are so cute!! I am so impressed that you went out in the cold!! That Arizona blood must be pretty tough! Rachael has been checking out your blog lately and wants to talk to you about how great your pictures are. She said she needs to learn whatever it is that you have been doing! We should set up a time to meet!

Megan January 16, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Love the sledding pics! We are waiting for it to warm up just a bit before hitting the slopes! You guys are so brave!