Detroit Auto Show



Rob and I figured that while we are living in Michigan, we should take advantage of the opportunity to go to the Detroit Auto Show. We ventured into Detroit on Monday to check out all of the cars. It is pretty amazing how much goes into this show; everything looks so incredible. While we were there, we were especially excited to see the 2010 Mustang GT500 that our friend, Rob Jensen, designed. Though I'm not really a "car-kind-of-girl," I happened to think that that vehicle was pretty cool!
Unfortunately, I only remembered to bring my zoom lense for my camera, so I didn't get that many great car pictures. The few I got, of Brooklen inside the fancy cars, will have to do.
2 comments:
I like that sweatshirt Brooklen is wearing.
So which one did Brooklen pick out? You just might need all 15 years to save.
Post a Comment