Since we are going to be in Arizona for Christmas and we will not be able to bring back much, my parents sent an early Christmas gift to Brooklen. Brooklen loves his new tool set, and his dad is proud that his son already likes manly toys.
I love it! Ryan and I went to Toys R Us yesterday to pick toys out for some kids we're sponsoring for Christmas. We were completely overwhelmed by the amount of toys they had. I better become more decisive before I become a parent. Too many choices! I don't think I'm prepared for that; I can't even decide what I want to eat for dinner.
4 comments:
Awesome! I want to give our gift to him here to see him play with it. If it is too big to take back I will ship it to you guys.
We are getting that for B too! I think its so great for boys
I love it! Ryan and I went to Toys R Us yesterday to pick toys out for some kids we're sponsoring for Christmas. We were completely overwhelmed by the amount of toys they had. I better become more decisive before I become a parent. Too many choices! I don't think I'm prepared for that; I can't even decide what I want to eat for dinner.
Awww..the first tool set. Nothing else compares. That is a milestone when you have a boy...when they get that tool set they have become a boy!
Post a Comment