Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Storytime



We have been going to storytime at the library for the last couple of months. Brooklen loves being around the other children, singing songs, and listening stories. And extra bonuses are that it gets out of the house and it introduces him to the library.

5 comments:

Megan November 19, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

I am in love with the 2nd picture! Whenever I think of Brooklen, I see that face! He is adorable and I'm glad he enjoys storytime!

Anonymous November 20, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

I went private. E-mail me at soniacobb@gmail.com so I can send you an invite. By the way...your little guy is DARLING!

Jon and Lara Stowell November 21, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

Hey! I am going private so I need your e-mail if you want to keep checking my blog.

Kristin Coppee November 24, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

I love watching my kids interact with other kids. It's so fun. Cute pics. Do you do that on your own - the whole black and white with the hat in color?

I know NOTHING about photography. Wish I did.

Angie November 26, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

What great pictures!! That second picture of his little smile is fantastic!! And he keeps his hat on?! What a good boy!