Monday, November 17, 2008

Shoveling Snow

into his mouth. A tiny bit of snow stuck last night, so Brooklen and I took a trip outside today to experience "the first snow." He doesn't have gloves yet, so we didn't last long. But . . . light mother, like son; he loved eating the freshly fallen snow.

5 comments:

Ethan November 17, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

Nice hat! See the whole "spot" nickname from newsies for him wasn't off base at all!

Mom November 17, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Your dad says that he looks like he could sell some "papes"...and he could sell alot. Who wouldn't buy from such a cute kid???

Angie November 17, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

I LOVE his hat! Did he really keep it on? He looks like a little toddler now instead of a baby!!

Jon and Lara Stowell November 17, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

I love his hat and long locks. He looks adorable.

The Sanders Family November 19, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

When it snows at night my kids wake up and are excited for breakfast, yep you know what they're eating.