Monday, November 17, 2008

Brooklen + Food = Love


Have I ever mentioned how much my little boy likes to eat? The best thing about this, actually, is that he will eat almost anything I put in front of him. International food, check; green vegetables, check; soups, check. He has also become very independent lately. Most nights, he won't eat unless we let him feed himself with a fork or a spoon (for all of those wondering, I DO have to try very hard not to hyperventilate as I watch him make a royal mess).

Last week, I served kale (the green flecks on his face) and he was in HEAVEN! Boy, I hope he doesn't ever decide to be a picky eater!

5 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography November 17, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

I wish he would rub off on my boys!

Angie November 17, 2008 at 6:18 PM  

You are so lucky!! Kale?? Wow.

Jon and Lara Stowell November 17, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

HAHA! I'm the same way as you are. I have such a hard time just letting Ryder make huge messes. My father-in-law even gives me crap ALL the time because Ryder is ALWAYS clean. If he even spills a tiny bit on his shirt I have to change it and I'm constantly wiping his face when he eats. I just can't stand dirty homeless-looking children.

Zack Family November 17, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

I wish Boston would eat like him.

The Sanders Family November 19, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

So just wondering, do you use news papers, one of those plastic things or are you wiping the floor after every meal? At least you know he's not finding his snack from the meal before. You're a good mom!