Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween



We took Brooklen trick or treating with friends this year. He had a blast, but he couldn't quite understand why he had to keep going after he got one piece of candy. He definately wanted instant gratification. Rob and I had several laughs when he tried to enter the homes of the people that we were trick or treating at. He seemed to think that new scenery was more valuable than candy.

14 comments:

A. Kuhni November 3, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

What a cutie! Love the lion costume. Isn't Halloween so much better with kids?

Brittni Schroeder Photography November 3, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

Cute little lion! Those are great pictures!

Ethan November 3, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

Awesome!! That is a very funny costume.

Mom November 3, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

I know I'm the grandma...but he is the cutest kid in the world!

Vonney November 3, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

OMG that is the CUTIEST costume I have ever seen.

Amy November 4, 2008 at 6:09 AM  

Oh dang, that costume is so cute; the bushy mane, his cute little legs in those tights, the stuffed belly. It's too much! Halloween should come more than once a year!

Melisa November 4, 2008 at 6:47 AM  

Oh My Gooodness!!! Adorable!!!

Mackenzie November 4, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

He looks like a little puff-ball. I love that he tried to go into people's homes. It's 'cause he knows that's where the real "loot" is!

Megan November 5, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

He looked so dang cute in that lion costume! Great pick mom!

Angie November 5, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

He was such a cute little lion!!! I love that he wanted to go inside and hang out with the people he didn't even know! These are some great pictures!!

Jon and Lara Stowell November 8, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

i love his costume so much!!! it is sooo cute.

Alisha November 11, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

The costume is adorable, did he just love wearing it?

Anonymous November 13, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

Oh my gosh...I love his costume...adorable!

Kristin Coppee November 14, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Darn it! I should have made Chloe be a lion. That is so cute and hilarious at the same time.