Monday, October 6, 2008

Pumpkin Patch






We went with friends to the pumpkin patch for family night tonight. The boys had a blast choosing their own pumpkins. Brooklen found a pumpkin that was just the size of his hand and he held on to it the entire time.

7 comments:

Zack Family October 6, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Cute! I cant wait to take B.

Angie October 7, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Where was the pumpkin patch. We need to take Owen. Did he get to take home the cute little pumpkin that fit in his hand?? I love his jacket too!

Jennifer Salmon October 7, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

I love the picture of him holding his little pumkin!

Anonymous October 7, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

So cute...love his darling little jacket!

lauren October 11, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

too cute, i think he looks just your dad...

my blog is back up!

Amanda October 21, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

I like the pumpkin patch pictures.

Mark and Gretchen October 27, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

He's a little cutie! I had to do a double-take at the name on the side of his little wagon....just getting old I guess.
Your family pictures look great! See you at the holidays!