Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pictures






I know, it's sad. It took me 14 months to finally get family pictures taken. Rachael did a fabulous job capturing our little family in Ann Arbor. Not surpisingly, some her favorites are also mine.

8 comments:

Teryn October 11, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

love, love, love, all these pics!

BBC October 12, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

what a beautiful family! and beautiful pictures!!!

lauren October 12, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

gorgeous family!

Megan October 12, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

too stinkin cute!

Jon and Lara Stowell October 12, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

I love your red shoes!!! You're so stylin' and not to mention HOTT!!! Love the pics. I've been procrastinating family pics also. I'm going to try to get Keira to take our family pic soon so I can send out Christmas cards. Just remember...better late than never.

Anonymous October 12, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

What darling pictures...your family is picture perfect...love them all!

The Sanders Family October 13, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

Love your pictures! 14 months, You're way more on top of things that us, family photo is yet to come.

Kristin Coppee October 15, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

Oooh. Very nice. I love your choice of outfit and SHOES! Awesome! You look great. You skinny, hot thing! After nearly four years of marriage, I have FINALLY set up family pictures for us. I have been procrastinating this because I hate that I'm so overweight right now and living a lifestyle that is not conducive to losing weight, but I'm giving in and doing it because it's necessary. Maybe in six months to a year I can be photo ready and we can try it again.