Baby Love
I love this little boy. The last few days he has been a little ornery, and it has been easy for me to be frustrated with him. Yesterday at dinner time, I told him to get in his chair. I guess I tend to call everything a chair (the high chair, the car seat) because he immediately walked over to the garage door and started waving goodbye. Sweet boy; I must have confused him. Moments like this remind me that it is all so worth it.
On a side note, notice the drool in the picture. He has been teething for six months now, and we have yet to see or feel another tooth. It is absolutely impossible to keep him dry!

6 comments:
He looks adorable in that picture. I love how he is still drooling, so funny! Im so suprised he hasn't had any teeth since that all started. He is so cute!
He really is a darling little boy. I've heard that the longer they go before cutting teeth, the better chance they have of healthy teeth and gums. Who knows? Maybe you're one of the lucky ones!
So cute! Great pic!
Yes, we turned his bed into the toddler bed where there is an in and out for him. Cracked me up the first morning he walked in to our room. Scared the crap out of me!! So everynight I have no idea if he'll just show up. I usually can hear him running down the hall to us. He is funny!
FALL FEST TOMORROW NIGHT!
That is one handsome little dude. He could be a supermodel, you know.
Too stinkin' cute!!!
Post a Comment