Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Grand Haven

We spent the weekend in Grand Haven with the Schroeders. We had a wonderful time hanging out with good friends, eating delicious food, playing on the beach, and enjoying being in one of the most beautiful areas of Michigan.

Gage showing off his new stomp rocket.
Brooklens reaction to the stomp rocket. He thinks Gage and Talon are so cool!

7 comments:

lauren September 9, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

Cuteness all around!

Ethan September 9, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

I bet Brooklen was a mess to clean up after the sand...looks like he had some fun with it!

David and Jaycee September 9, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

that's a really cute family picture of you guys!

Brittni Schroeder Photography September 10, 2008 at 5:12 AM  

You got some great pics! So fun!

Zack Family September 14, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

Hey, How did the shower go? Im so sorry I didnt make it. B and I have not been feeling that great we got sick somehow. Hope it went well!

My family Begins September 15, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

You're little boy is so cute. Everytime I look at you're blog his pictures put a smile on my face.

Jon and Lara Stowell September 18, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

Adrienne, you look like a supermodel. Brooklen is looking so much older in the face. Lil' man is just growin up! Time to have another??? HAHA!