Playing
Brooklen loves to be around other kids. We babysat Boston a couple of weeks ago. It was so fun to watch them interact with each other.
This is a pretty good image of what things looked like that night. Busy Brooklen walking around the house over and over again. Of course, with something in his mouth. Boston following him.
I love this picture because it looks like Brooklen is happy to share. Of course, being a first child, he isn't really.
Silly kid. Brooklen doesn't even take a pacifier. My cute little boy got greedy, and then didn't know what to do with the thing once he got his hands on it!

6 comments:
I love it! Brooklen is so cute!! They have fun with eachother dont they?! Two cute boys.
What a couple cuties!
It's so crazy to see him walking! I'm not gonna lie, I'm excited for you to move to Utah just so we get to see you guys more often!
These are some way cute pics of those two studs. Now we need to add Cali to the mix and see how it all ends up. Let's get together some more.
Just darling...what fun...play dates are the best.
It is funny when kids are young they do have a hard time sharing the toys! Did your sister say you are moving to Utah?! When? Where?
Post a Comment