If you don't watch So You Think You Can Dance, you should. This number, which is probably my most favorite number to date, is proof. These two dancers, along with Twitch (if you watch the show) are my picks to win.
ugh! i've been traveling all day today and was at church late last night and totally missed these episodes! the katee and will dynamic seems awesome!!!! i am so excited to see the episodes on TiVo when I get back!
This is the first season I have watched this show and I LOVE IT! I live for it. Yes, Katie and Will is a good match. I have to say, I really, REALLY miss Chelsie and Mark being together. I know Mark isn't the best dancer, but he's my favorite overall because of his quirkiness. He's just adorable.
Oh my gosh! Did you see Chelsie and Mark hugging on the results show when he got to stay? I watched it over and over and my husband was like, "WHAT are you DOING? You're a freak!" I'm in love with love. LOL. Twitch looked like he was very upset that Kherrington was gone. That one shocked me, I must say.
Sorry if I ruined it for anyone who's TiVo'd it and hasn't watched yet. And also sorry for posting on your post, Adrienne. I'm just passionate about this show. Can you tell?
7 comments:
ugh! i've been traveling all day today and was at church late last night and totally missed these episodes! the katee and will dynamic seems awesome!!!! i am so excited to see the episodes on TiVo when I get back!
This is the first season I have watched this show and I LOVE IT! I live for it. Yes, Katie and Will is a good match. I have to say, I really, REALLY miss Chelsie and Mark being together. I know Mark isn't the best dancer, but he's my favorite overall because of his quirkiness. He's just adorable.
Oh my gosh! Did you see Chelsie and Mark hugging on the results show when he got to stay? I watched it over and over and my husband was like, "WHAT are you DOING? You're a freak!" I'm in love with love. LOL. Twitch looked like he was very upset that Kherrington was gone. That one shocked me, I must say.
Sorry if I ruined it for anyone who's TiVo'd it and hasn't watched yet. And also sorry for posting on your post, Adrienne. I'm just passionate about this show. Can you tell?
Oh my gosh I loved that dance...but HATED the dude's costume. Super gay.
Ohhh...I did love that too! Katy is so good.
Oh, I just love this show! So fun to watch!!
AMEN...that was AMAZING..I had the DVR record it and I watched it OVER and OVER...they are incredible..and I loved the song!
You so look photogenic!! Our boys are way cute huh? Next time though we will get the kids meal for the boys to share. I feel bad you ended up with it!
I love Twitch too!! He's my fav. I loved the door dance this week!
And I can't believe last night's kick off. Not right!
Post a Comment