Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Children's Music Time in the Park

Apparently my infatuation with music has not changed since I became a mother. Today, I took Brooklen to another concert at the park. This one, however, was just for children. I met several friends from Coach at the park, and Brooklen enjoyed playing with the other children. He was too busy to pay much attention to the music, until the musician started singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider." As soon as he heard this song, he dropped his toys, smiled, and started clapping.

I guess I should also mention that Brooklen has reached a new milestone. He now enjoys playing with cars and balls (aka "boy toys").

7 comments:

Mom July 2, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

He has to be the cutest kid on the planet! Thanks for the pictures and updates.

Nielsen's July 2, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

He is too cute! I can't believe he can walk and play with big boy toys! Not only is he too cute, he's smart on top of it! :)

Brittni Schroeder Photography July 2, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

He is such a fun little boy!

Vonney July 3, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

You little man is just the cutiest! Love his hair!

Jessi July 3, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

Adorable! Awww, boy toys too!

My family Begins July 8, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

Glad to hear he's into boy toys, I was worried about one of my brothers for some time, because of his infatuation with my barbies.

I wish I could go out and enjoy music in the park, but as you know it's like a million degrees here.

Celeste and Devyn July 15, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

I'm glad you liked them! honestly, he is the cutest boy ever!