I'm It
Kristin tagged me, so for her I will post a slightly edited version of her questions:
1. What two things do you always have with you? Right now; my baby and a diaper bag
2. What is your favorite TV show? One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, and Brothers and Sisters. This is an embarrassing question for me to answer. My husband calls all of these shows "trash."
3. What is your middle name? Elise. I like my middle name, and much to Rob's chagrin, I want my daughters to have middle names too.
4. Favorite item of clothing? Shoes and handbags. Do accessories count?
5. If you could go anywhere for vacation where would it be? It's a tie. Either Seal Beach, California for the ocean and the shrimp tacos at Taco Surf or San Francisco, California because of everything there and because to me . . . it's still kind of home.
6. What color is your bathroom? Cream walls with white towels. Someday, when I get around to decorating it, I will incorporate some shade of blue.
7. What is your favorite candy? Jelly Bellys; hands down. I like the "autumn-colored" beans. If you want to know what this means, treat me to a bag, and I will show you.
8. What is your favorite flower? Lillies, especially calla lillies.
9. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green. I have a mild obsession with this color.
10. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Rob.
11. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs. Only kisses from my husband and my baby
12. What is under you bed? CDs. I have not found a good place for my 200+ cds yet.
13. What is your favorite smell? Probably the smell of Christmas trees. This is the only reason that I just can't go for a fake tree.
14. What are three qualities you value in a friend? Loyalty, honesty, and thoughtfulness
2 comments:
I LOVE Gossip Girl...and Sherm gives me grief too...luckily I have a DVR so I watch it while he is at work...LOL...I'm addicted.
YAY! Thanks for humoring me! I love Jelly Belly too. I'll have to treat you to a bag sometime. I'm wondering what the autumn colored ones are. I'm guessing the orange and brown ones?
I don't watch the same shows you do, but I watch equally trashy ones. I hate when my husband walks through the room and says, "I don't know how you can watch that". I say, "I don't know how you can do a lot of the things you do either. Now go away".
Post a Comment