Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Chopped


Post-baby my hair has been a mess. It's a different texture, and it's falling out. My solution . . . chop it off.

6 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography December 13, 2007 at 5:55 AM  

What?!? I am dying to see it!

Amy December 13, 2007 at 7:29 AM  

Is that the new length? Just below your chin? I adore it! It's SO cute!

Kristin Coppee December 13, 2007 at 8:06 AM  

I LOVE IT! You look great! I love changing my hairstyle.

Anonymous December 13, 2007 at 8:28 AM  

LOL....I can TOTALLY relate....I cut my hair off every time I have a baby and then grow it out...and then have another baby and chop it again....it's a vicious cycle. I think your hair is darling...luv the cut!

Jon and Lara Stowell December 15, 2007 at 7:15 PM  

Yay, I like it. It's always nice to have a change anyways. My best friend had bad hair after her baby too so she chopped hers off. But mine is already really short...so what am I gonna do if it goes bad? Buzz it?

Mom December 17, 2007 at 5:10 PM  

I love your new 'do. Looks great!!