Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Reeled In

After months of contemplating an entrance into the blogging world, I have finally decided to "join the club." It is not that I am against blogging, in fact, I think it actually happens to be a brilliant idea for capturing memories, but rather, that I just never thought my life was interesting enough to post on the web. However, with the entrance of Brooklen into our lives, I suppose that I have a bit more to talk about. With that said, I am still not sure that my life qualifies as "good reading material," but blogging still seems worthwhile as a method to capture memories for myself.

2 comments:

annette gillis October 23, 2007 at 2:10 PM  

You may not, however I found it excellent "reading material." How great to have your "journal" complete with photos and thoughts!

Mom October 28, 2007 at 6:06 PM  

You might not remember this, but so many people were impressed with that costume...they gave you extra candy that year! At the time you thought it was great! I love your blog and it's a joy to read!! Mom