Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hawaii (Part 3)

IMG_5123

IMG_5119

This is the view inside the house.  The entire back of it opened up!  And the best part, Rob, the kids, and I got our own 2 bedroom MIL apartment (there ARE some advantages to having the most kids)!

IMG_5116

IMG_5132

B was playing a little stick baseball.
IMG_5145

And Hurley did a little, um, yoga?
IMG_5108

This series is my favorite.  B organized all of the stuff that he collected on walks.  I am going to have to use these prints somewhere in our new house.  I just love all of the colors and textures!
IMG_5065

IMG_5061

IMG_5074

IMG_5077

IMG_5070

IMG_5075

IMG_5138

Aunt Kenzie is a fun one, that's for sure!  My kids always say that she's the craziest person they know.
IMG_5125

IMG_5127

Ethan helped Brooklen climb on top of the hot tub cover in our backyard.
IMG_5091

1 comments:

lauren January 15, 2012 at 7:34 PM  

holy cow. i want to vacay with you peeps!