3 Months
Dear Zaya,
Wow! I can't believe that you are growing so fast! It is hard to remember life as a family of four. You have blessed our lives so much. You fit into our family perfectly!

At two months, you weighed 10 pounds, 8 ounces. You have such a peaceful personality and rarely get upset. You adore your big brother and you are finally learning to love your big sister too. When you are small and dependant, it can be intimidating to be surrounded by big, active, kids.

You are an awesome sleeper. You still spend much of the day sleeping and at night, after you've gotten your fair share of attention from mom and dad (I think you WAIT for it all day), you fall asleep and only wake up once in the early morning for food.

You LOVE to talk. One of your favorite things to do is scream. You love to hear your little lungs! You also love to spit. While most babies hate diaper changes, you laugh and talk during every one. You are also an excellent eater and you have taken a bottle (in addition to nursing) easily from the beginning. While your siblings refused pacifiers by three months, you LOVE yours. We can't keep track of them, but we always have to have one in our line of sight.

Zaya, we look forward to being able to raise you. We can't wait to learn more about you and continue to love and nurture you.

We love you, baby girl!
Love,
Your Mom
2 comments:
Your letters are so precious! And so is she!!
I want to hold her! She is so precious! I have loved looking at your blog today. I really miss you and your brilliant, creative ideas for everything. At least I can get a taste of it on your blog. You are such a wonderful Mom. I hope all is well in Michigan!
Post a Comment