Soccer
This year was Brooklen's first year in soccer. I was so excited to get him started in organized sports and I am sooo glad that I asked to put him in it. He was on the same team as his friends Owen and Brody and Brody's mom, Emily, was nice enough to volunteer to coach the team.


Warming up.

Trying to dribble past Brian, Owen's dad.

This is hard to see, but for some reason, B INSISTED on running down the field with his shirt in his mouth. He is such a funny kid!




Brody, Owen, and Brooklen
Lastly, I am turning a new leaf and actually starting to use the video function on my camera. There was a cute little boy on B's team, Dominic, who was really good. Whenever Brooklen could get to the ball, Dominic was right there, and those two little boys fought hard for possession of the ball (even though they were on the same team)! Gotta love 3 and 4 year-olds.
1 comments:
What an awesome kid! Love him!
Post a Comment