What the...??? I had no idea you were even pregnant again! Did I miss the announcement post? Well, congrats!
Love her!! Can't wait to see her in person! In the meantime, tell her a big kiss from Aunt Kenzie!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I adore her name!!!! Seriously beautiful!
She is so beautiful! Can't wait to meet her! So glad she is here safe and healthy!
the pic of the three kids together melts my heart! can't wait to meet her soon.
Love her! She is so adorable Adrienne. What a fun suprise to see you have another cutie. LOVE her name.
She is beautiful. And the picture of Hurley and Brooklen with her almost makes me want to have another one... almost!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What the...??? I had no idea you were even pregnant again! Did I miss the announcement post? Well, congrats!
Love her!! Can't wait to see her in person! In the meantime, tell her a big kiss from Aunt Kenzie!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I adore her name!!!! Seriously beautiful!
She is so beautiful! Can't wait to meet her! So glad she is here safe and healthy!
the pic of the three kids together melts my heart! can't wait to meet her soon.
Love her! She is so adorable Adrienne. What a fun suprise to see you have another cutie. LOVE her name.
She is beautiful. And the picture of Hurley and Brooklen with her almost makes me want to have another one... almost!
Post a Comment