Table

I ran across this picture in one of my folders the other day. Hilarious! Brooklen was drawing on his magna doodle, and decided that his sister would make a good table.
Hurley is now VERY interested in Brooklen's things. He loves doing puzzles, and gets very upset when she pulls apart the pieces. The other day I overheard him saying this to her: "Hurley, if you touch my puzzle, I'm going to push you down." KIDS! Where do they learn these things? I'm pretty sure I've never said, "Brooklen, if you touch that, I'm going to push you down." He could have at least told her that he was going to put her in time out!
Anyway, I'm super behind on blogging, so I'm going to try to post EVERY DAY this week. Can you believe it? Hmmm; me neither? We'll see . . .
1 comments:
I love the look he's giving her too! So cute!
Post a Comment