Friday, May 21, 2010

Sadness.

teryn

I'm still racking my brain trying to figure out how I could possibly lose two of my best friends in the whole world in ONE YEAR!  When Teryn left, I thought it couldn't get any worse.  Well . . . it did.  Britt and her family left last night.  Brittni is like a big sister to me, and her family was our family.  When I found out that she was moving, all I could think was "but . . . she was supposed to be here when I had another baby, they were supposed to be at my kids baptisms, AHHHH . . . what am I going to do?"  I think I'll be in mourning over this loss for quite a while. 

britt

Dear Britt,

Thanks for getting me addicted to Diet Coke, slipping me tootsie rolls when I was starving in the middle of church, and being the only person that I know that was motivated enough to drive 2 hours to go to one store with me.  Thanks for the late night speed scrabble tournaments (Rob and I will miss kicking your butts), McDonald's Tuesdays (I'm not sure if anyone else could be as consistent with this schedule as we have been), and eyebrow threading dates (I guess I'm actually going to have to take my kids out of the car now).


Love you to pieces,

A

P.S.  And thank you the most for sharing your fabulous "mormon dessert" recipe with me.  It has been life-changing (there, I said it)!

3 comments:

lauren May 21, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

:(

So sad!

Brittni Schroeder Photography May 21, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

LOL! You are too funny! I love and miss you like crazy! Girls trip 2010! HUGS!

Mom May 23, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

It's so sad to lose friends through moves. Sorry you're sad...but I know you'll still see them again!