Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Friends

Brooklen is at such a wonderful age.  He likes jokes, he can carry a conversation, and he loves his friends.  This is Owen.  Brooklen has a friend-crush on Owen.  He wants to be just like him.  Sometimes, when I ask B what his name is, he will even say, "Brooklen Soren [Owen's last name]."  Too funny . . .

owen

Owen is holding a rock up to his eye in this picture because, of course, Brooklen was doing it too and they thought they were soooo funny!  I love that they like to copy each other.  I feel a little bad for Owen's parents because my dear Brooklen has made him a little more "wild" than he used to be.

owen4

Just look at them snickering to each other!  Isn't it adorable?

em3
(Brooklen doing a "hanger")

4 comments:

Jessi May 26, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

Too cute! They are growing up so fast, and so adorable! Hope all is well!

Zack Family May 26, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

CUTE boys!

Angie May 27, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

I love how much they like each other! And I think it is too funny to watch them copy each other and then just laugh at each other!

Rachael June 3, 2010 at 4:56 AM  

So cute. I love him too.