Sunday, April 18, 2010

Keepin' It Real

I thought I'd post the following two images because they illustrate a common theme:  We are just "keepin' it real" here in Michigan.

kitchen2

Exhibit One: I thought Hurley looked so cute in this picture, but the background is a little less than cute.  Please notice the messy house; the chair, rug, towel, and random glue stick, all of which are very distracting.

pen

Exhibit Two:  Yes, that is pen all over Brooklen's face.  Talon decided that it would be funny to take advantage of B and use his face as a canvas.  B didn't seem to notice (it was on the other side too).  It was washable so instead of washing it off like a good mother, I let him wear it all day long AND I took a picture of it!

2 comments:

Anonymous April 19, 2010 at 6:12 PM  

DARLING kids. If that is your version of a "mess" than you need SERIOUS help...lol. Come visit my home some day...you'll realize that your mess is immaculate :)

Mom April 22, 2010 at 12:05 AM  

Your house isn't messy...funny! Great pictures. Hurley's hair is really growing in!