Well...she's SUPER cute too! And look at that hat!
She is such a little cutie pie! Did you make the hat?
I never reply to questions, but in this case, I will. No Mom, I did not make the hat. I borrowed it from Brittni. I am not that talented, nor will I ever be!I did, however, make the baby . . . and I think she is even cuter than the hat!
She is cuter than the hat!! Precious!
LOL! You do make some cute babies. Anyone can make hats....seriously! I love this picture!
LOL. You should respond more often!she is precious.
Seriously, one of the cutest pictures I have EVER seen!!!! It just makes me smile every time I look at it!
LOL...LOVE that hat! LOL. Love your response to your mom. Good job on the baby making...that is definitely one of your talents :)
I love it.
Hurley, you are the PRINCESS! I can hardly wait to see you again soon!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Well...she's SUPER cute too! And look at that hat!
She is such a little cutie pie! Did you make the hat?
I never reply to questions, but in this case, I will. No Mom, I did not make the hat. I borrowed it from Brittni. I am not that talented, nor will I ever be!
I did, however, make the baby . . . and I think she is even cuter than the hat!
She is cuter than the hat!! Precious!
LOL! You do make some cute babies. Anyone can make hats....seriously! I love this picture!
LOL. You should respond more often!
she is precious.
Seriously, one of the cutest pictures I have EVER seen!!!! It just makes me smile every time I look at it!
LOL...LOVE that hat! LOL. Love your response to your mom. Good job on the baby making...that is definitely one of your talents :)
I love it.
Hurley, you are the PRINCESS! I can hardly wait to see you again soon!
Post a Comment