Saturday, January 30, 2010

Torture

I know! I know! Stop with the all the pictures of my kids. Let's face it . . . I'm obsessed.

hug

AND . . . so is he. Some of the time, this is how they play. But, most of the time, this is what happens.

hug2

Poor Hurley. T-R-U-S-T me Brooklen, she is tough. She is going to get you back for every last thing you do to her.

6 comments:

mbreck January 30, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

If I was as good at pictures and my kids would behave I would totally do the same thing. Your kids are GORGEOUS!

Lois Lane January 30, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

I can't speak for everyone, but I think I speak for most of us--we LOVE seeing pictures of your kids! So just keep posting them!

Zack Family January 30, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

I fetching love them. I can't get over how freaking cute your kids are. Love her eyes. Definitely two little heartbreakers.

BBC January 30, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

i love them too!

The Sanders Family January 31, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

We love to see them growing and changing! Pictures are the next best thing, we don't get to be with them often so at least we can see them.

Jon and Lara Stowell February 1, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

I want to know how you learned to make some of Hurley's headband flowers and things and where you got the stuff!!! They are all so cute! I've already started making some for our baby girl but I want more different stuff and yours are really unique! Help??!!