Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Little Me

Hurley looked so pretty on Sunday.  Brittni talked me into buying her this dress.  She said it was "so me."  It is.  Good thing "Aunt" Brittni is looking out for her.  I love this little girl!


bronzedress

4 comments:

Mom January 12, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

Did you get that sweater at Target? I almost bought that for her several times! She looks so cute!

The Sanders Family January 12, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

I don't remember the topic, but you guys were missed toady. (Well you're missed often but, lots of talk about your family today.)

Brittni Schroeder Photography January 12, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

I am obsessed with that dress...and that little girl! She was rockin that dress for sure on Sunday! S-A-SSY!

My family Begins January 14, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

I love the dress. I saw another little girl with the same dress on a couple of sundays ago and was wondering where she had gotten it. Your little girl is so beautiful.