Friday, January 22, 2010

Just Stuff

pic_7468

I took Hurley in for a well-child appointment today.  She is such a peanut; she's just 13 lbs, 14 ounces.  We left with bandaids from 5 shots and a prescription for antibiotics for a double ear infection.  I thought she has been fussy because she is teething.  Maybe not! 

pic_7502

I have been keeping Brooklen pretty busy lately.  This is truly a blessing during the long winter months (although I can't complain; we have only gotten about 4 or 5 inches of snow so far this winter).  His schedule is full with storytimes, Joy School,  playdates with friends, trips to McDonalds (okay, so maybe those are really for me), and open gym at a gymnastics academy.  With all this is our schedule, he has hardly noticed that it is too cold to do much. 

3 comments:

The Tarbet Family January 23, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

I love that shirt and the flower. . . that's the one I was saying was super cute (she wore it when we had song practice at Lolly's). It is adorable!!!

The Sanders Family January 24, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

Play-lands are way for the mom's. I can't stay sane in the winter without them! Those two are growing way too quick.

Mom January 26, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

The cutest kids in the world!