Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

Halloween pictures don't really exist this year. I know. Seriously . . . what is my problem? I actually had us all (partially) dressed up for Halloween this year, and then I go and blow it. I got one picture of B, and by the time I went to snap more . . . it was dark.

rockstar

Brooklen was a rock star. At the beginning of the night, he looked awesome. By the time we went trick-or-treating (we went to a ward party first),however, it was so cold that we had to put a jacket on him. The result; he looked like a 2 year-old with eyeliner on (note: Rob and I each did an eye. Rob thought his eye looked better. Whatever.) We forced him to hold the guitar while he knocked on doors because without it, he was a kid with makeup, chipped fingernail polish, and a runny nose.

Rob, Hurley, and I were groupies. We wore shirts printed with the following image. This is about as far as I go with the costuming for us adults.

rockstar

3 comments:

lauren November 6, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

Whoever did B's right eye gets my vote. You guys are all TOOO cute!

Mom November 6, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Thanks for the pics! What a cute idea! That Brooklen is one good-looking rock star!

Kristin Coppee November 11, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Oh, that's hilarious! And adorable!