Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Smiling Eyes

smilingeyes

Ever wonder what smiling eyes look like? See for yourself. This little girl brings so much joy to our lives. She is thrilled any time Rob or I can find a spare minute to lay her in our lap and talk to her. Poor second child . . . those moments when we can give her 100% of our attention are hard to find. Ahhh . . . I love it when I can snag a few spare minutes just to look at her!

6 comments:

Zack Family October 27, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

I so agree w you...I love even a few mins out of my busy day to just hold cam and cuddle w him.

Angie October 28, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

It is so nice to hear that someone else feels the same as me about being able to give the second child as much attention as I want to! Her eyes are so beautiful!

Mom October 29, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

Ooooo...I want to hold her so bad! What a cutie!

~Paige~ November 2, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Hey it's Paige Drake, Nate's wife...I know Brittney Schroeder and she said you know Nate from his mission in California. He told me to ask you what ward you were in. Your kids are beautiful by the way.

Kristin Coppee November 5, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

Ah, Adrienne. You're killing me with these kid pictures. They're too perfect. It's unreal. I hear the modeling agency calling. You better go answer the phone.

mbreck November 6, 2009 at 1:57 AM  

Your pictures are always so amazing. I wish I could mimic even half of the quality you do....oh yeah. Need a better camera. he he. And where do you get her amazing hair clips? They are adorable!