Monday, August 3, 2009

Life is Crazy

crazy

But all three of us are certainly smitten!

dadandh

IMG_9802

11 comments:

Mom August 3, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

SOOOOOOO CUTE! I love the look on Rob's face!

BBC August 3, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

great pics! i love her headband!

Zack Family August 3, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

Aww...I cant get over how cute she is! She is just perfectly beautiful.

Brittni Schroeder Photography August 3, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

She gets cuter and cuter every day!

lauren August 3, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Gorgeous! You even got Brooklen in his man-panties!

Jon and Lara Stowell August 4, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

She's gorgeous! I love all her headbands.

The Hall's August 5, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Adorable pics! I love the picture of her and Rob. I've never realized how much Brooklen looks like his daddy until I saw that picture. Despite the craziness I hope you are all doing well. We miss all of you!

Anonymous August 6, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

So cute. That first picture is adorable.

Kristin Coppee August 8, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

That first picture is something out of an ad. Nice work! Yes, life gets hectic the more kids you add. I'm excited, yet extremely nervous to bring #4 home within the next couple of weeks and have an infant, 2 and 3-year-old home with me all day long WHILE I try to get some typing work done. Wish me luck!

Melisa August 10, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

She is so CUTE!!! Those pics are priceless!

rachel lee August 24, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Do you take all these awesome pictures??!! Who takes them? Congrats on baby #2!!!!!