Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Meet the World's Newest Underwear Model

undies

wagon

After weeks of having a toddler run around naked, I finally decided to take the plunge and have Brooklen wear underwear all day long. After conversing with many parents, I finally decided that this is the only way that we will reach the next potty training "milesone." Doesn't he make a handsome underwear model?

10 comments:

Megan June 10, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

I just want to do a huge blowfish on his tummy!!! Adorable! I'd buy his brand!

Mackenzie June 10, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

Look at those abs! I think I saw him on an Abercrombie bag last week. ;-)

Ethan June 10, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

I love how he hams it up for the camera! He definitely knows how to have a picture taken.

Brittni Schroeder Photography June 10, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Could he BE any cuter!!! Love the undies!

Zack Family June 10, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

Oh he is so freaking ADORABLE!! I cant believe you have him potty trained...I so need to start w B. He is so ready. Can't wait to see your nursery!

Lois Lane June 10, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

Yeah, I think that's a pretty handsome underwear model!

mbreck June 10, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

He is already a heart breaker I am sure!

The Sanders Family June 11, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

Landen finds it WAY COOL that Brooklen gets to wear underwear too! How lucky are you to avoid two kids in diapers?!

lauren June 11, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

LOL! He's such a cutie.

His hair looks like it's turning auburn-ey!

Mark and Gretchen June 15, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

I love his serious expression in the first pic. He is an adorable model.
GAP