Saturday, October 4, 2008

Summer's End


I think that fall is officially here. This week, temperatures were in the 50s and 60s. On a warmer day, we were able to have one last "hurrah" playing outside. I am a little worried about winter's arrival. Brooklen is going to go stir-crazy not being able to play in the grass and dirt!

4 comments:

Vonney October 4, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

What a cutie your little boy is! Are you still moving to Utah?

lauren October 4, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

The-who-does-Brooklen-look-like vote: undecided.

Why does he have to shake things up, right when I start up my ballot!

Hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday with your guys! :) Miss you!

Mackenzie October 5, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

Mom & dad are gonna hate my kids, aren't they? There's no way my own kids will be as cute as yours. I mights as well just not even try to compete.

By the way, I'm diggin' his long hair.

Unknown October 6, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Ade,

You need to tie his shoes.