Sunday, September 21, 2008

Changing

My sweet little boy has changed so much lately. He is starting to develop such a personality and we just love to watch him learn new things. It is kind of hard to tell, but in the picture, he is holding is hands up and out as if to say, "Where is it?" I had asked him to find something, and he he gave this response when he could not find what he was supposed to be looking for.

8 comments:

Jennifer Salmon September 22, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

I love the raised hands when they are looking for something. It's too sweet!

Ethan September 22, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

I don't think that kid ever takes a picture that looks bad...you should turn him into a child model if Rob will let you.

Angie September 24, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

He's is such a cute little guy! His facial expressions when you guys were taking pictures were making me laugh, he was so darn cute!

lauren September 25, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

i've decided that i am going to vote each time you post a new pic of Brooklen, because each time I see the munchkin, he changes from looking like Rob to like you.

This photo: Adrienne

(last Wednesday's photo... totally Rob!)

Anonymous September 26, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

He's just so adorable. What a fun age he is at! They grow up so fast.

Angie September 29, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

Hey Adrienne, I tagged you on my blog. You haven't posted anything about yourself since the 100 things list, so I thought it was time to find out a few more things!!! Have fun!

My family Begins September 29, 2008 at 1:56 PM  

I was looking back at some of your old posts comparing earlier photos to current and man your little guy has grown up. He's such a cute kid.

Mark and Gretchen October 1, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

I told your mom last night (Aunt Annette's 65th) how cute I think Brooklen is...she just BEAMED. Then she revealed that you are coming for Christmas and we will see you at the family Christmas party. How fun...can't wait....
Aunt G.