Monday, April 14, 2008

Walking With a Little (or a Lot of) Help

9 comments:

Mackenzie April 14, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

He is SO funny! I love how he's so excited! Next thing ya know, he's gonna be running around your house! I'm sure you'll have a blast chasing him around. Talk about an "at-home workout!"

Brittni Schroeder Photography April 15, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

Oh NO! Your life is just about to get C-R-A-Z-Y! He is the cutest!

Jon and Lara Stowell April 15, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

Wow! Isn't he only like...9 months old? That's impressive. Once again, love his clothes and hair. So cute.

Anonymous April 15, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

He's just too cute. I love that stage...especially with the first born...SO exciting. He'll be running before you know it.

Kristin Coppee April 15, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

Yay! I LOVE when they start walking. It's so fun to see them toddle around. I love that proud look they get on their little face when they've accomplished something new.

Jon and Lara Stowell April 18, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

hey I don't know where my mom got that pram but we've had it since the beginning of time so she probably got it over seas or something. I'll ask her though.

Angie April 21, 2008 at 5:35 AM  

Wow, he is so good at walking!!! I'm way impressed and what determination!

Ethan April 22, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

I can't wait to see you guys! Brooklen will actually be fun to play with now...before he was just cute and funny.

My family Begins April 23, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

How cute, he was so excited. I give him another month and he will be walking on his own.